Friday, December 3, 2010

Everyday Heroes


What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "Hero"?
Who is considered a hero in our modern-day society? Why do we emulate the people that we do?

What do we value as a society?

2 comments:

Casey Denney said...

I think that in today's society we think of heroes as those who dedicate their whole life to a noble cause, not because of any incentives. To me, I think that some of the most obvious heroes in the world are soldiers that fight daily for our freedom. They aren't doing it because someone is bending their arm to...they are doing it because it is laid on their heart that they are called to do it, because they want to do it.

Casey Denney said...

I think that in today's society we think of heroes as those who dedicate their whole life to a noble cause, not because of any incentives. To me, I think that some of the most obvious heroes in the world are soldiers that fight daily for our freedom. They aren't doing it because someone is bending their arm to...they are doing it because it is laid on their heart that they are called to do it, because they want to do it.